Since its inception in 2001, the Saudi Authority for Industrial Estates and Technology Zones (MODON) has been developing integrated industrial lands to the highest global standards, with investments of more than SR500 billion through 6,271 industrial, service and logistic contracts. MODON aims to deliver an ideal investment climate that attracts quality investments, to help build the national economy and achieve the aspirations of the Kingdom's leadership.
To achieve its goals, MODON has partnered with ISB to implement a robust and secure document management and archiving solution that fosters better communication and decision making - providing the right information to the right people at the right time. ISB has helped MODON achieve an efficient paperless working environment.
Solutions and Services Provided
- Moving forward and steadily towards implementing the concept of e-government
- Digitizing all documents, preserving and protecting them from loss or damage
- Achieving standards compliance by adopting secure and sound technologies
- Reducing paper usage and saving storage space
- Reducing operating and maintenance costs
- Enabling easy and fast retrieval of information
- Providing insights via relevant reports and statistics
- Improving collaboration, while maintaining the confidentiality and security of information
- Automating the control of record retention and document life cycle
- Training and enablement of MODON’s staff to perform electronic archiving operations on a daily basis